* Weird text/html Behaviour
@ 2001-07-08 18:53 Itai Zukerman
From: Itai Zukerman @ 2001-07-08 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have this problem:

When I get an E-mail with Content-Type: text/html, the body is
displayed as plain text, which is pretty unreadable (I don't have w3
installed).  If I press the [text/html] button the content is hidden,
and if I press it a second time the content is re-displayed using a
mailcap-defined html2text helper program.

Now, why the discrepency?  I'm having a hard time wading through the
gnus-mime- and mm- code, but it looks like re-displaying the content
invokes mm-display-part, which the initial display is handled by
something else?  Very confusing.

This is with CVS gnus from 2001.07.04.

--
Itai Zukerman  <http://www.math-hat.com/~zukerman/>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-08 18:53 UTC | newest]