* I have a problem
@ 2001-05-28  1:27 Charles Wanless
From: Charles Wanless @ 2001-05-28  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I was looking for information on what is wrong with my Outlook mail client.
I have Outlook 2000. My problem is that some of my incoming messages have
not text either in the subject line or the body of the message. This problem
seems to come up in mail that is in mime format. Is there anything I can do
to correct this problem

Sincerely,

Charles Wanless

* Re: I have a problem
@ 2001-05-28  1:42 ` Charles Sebold
From: Charles Sebold @ 2001-05-28  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On 5 Sivan 5761, Charles Wanless wrote:

> I was looking for information on what is wrong with my Outlook mail
> client.  I have Outlook 2000. My problem is that some of my incoming
> messages have not text either in the subject line or the body of the
> message. This problem seems to come up in mail that is in mime
> format. Is there anything I can do to correct this problem

Perhaps I've missed something...what does this have to do with Gnus?

(Gnus is an email client that runs in Emacs, a cross platform editing
application.  That's usually what this list is about.)
--
Charles Sebold                                        6th of Sivan, 5761