ShengHuo ZHU writes: > Gerd Boerrigter writes: > > [...] > > > The only agentized server is the mail.external-server.com, because the > > others are local and don't need to be agents. (BTW, where can I see > > if a server is agentized? They look all alike in the server buffer, > > no hint what server is an agent, and who is not.) > > The feature has been added. Thanks. That was unbelievable fast. Sorry that I didn't had the time to check back sooner. [...] > Use :plugged option. For example, For some reason I didn't check the mail-source variable. But even there it is kind of hidden at the end. I was checking the Agent nodes and could not find anything there. Maybe an addition there would be good. Here is one at the end of Agent Basics: