* Orphan scoring
@ 2000-04-24 18:06 Milan Zamazal
From: Milan Zamazal @ 2000-04-24 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Orphan scoring isn't working for me with Gnus 5.8.3 and 5.8.4.  When I
replace gnus-score.el with that one from Gnus 5.8.2, orphan scoring
works fine.

Is it bug or some incompatibility?

Thanks for any advice.

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell

* Re: Orphan scoring
@ 2000-04-24 20:58 ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 2000-04-24 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Milan> Orphan scoring isn't working for me with Gnus 5.8.3 and 5.8.4.  When I
Milan> replace gnus-score.el with that one from Gnus 5.8.2, orphan scoring
Milan> works fine.

Milan> Is it bug or some incompatibility?

Fixed in latest CVS version. Please test.

--
Shenghuo

* Re: Orphan scoring
@ 2000-04-25 18:52   ` Milan Zamazal
From: Milan Zamazal @ 2000-04-25 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

    ZSH> Fixed in latest CVS version. Please test.

It seems to work now, thanks!

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell

* orphan scoring
@ 2001-05-16  8:48 Robert Epprecht
From: Robert Epprecht @ 2001-05-16  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I put the following line (and nothing else) in a score file
((orphan -500))
orphan scoring does not happen for me on current CVS Gnus.
(I'm using the agent, if that should matter).

As soon as there is another scoring rule in the same score file
orphans are scored down like expected.

What's wrong?
Robert Epprecht