Hi, We're trying to make our IMAPd and IMAP-proxies work with nnimap, as of yet without success though. It seems I can login and get an overview of the messages (which is displayed in the Group buffer as count for unread and "all" messages), but when I try to access one of the mails, I run into problems. This is what I see: Starting gnus, the imap folder (nnimap+imap.freenet.de:inbox) displays a correct message count. The counts for new messages and all messages in the Group buffer are correct (e.g. 1/12). Whenever I try to enter the group, the number of new messages is set to 0 (e.g. 0/12) in the Group buffer and Gnus displays "No unread news". If the count for new articles was 0, Gnus displays "No articles in the group". We've compared the output from MS Exchange's imap server and from our imapd. The author of the imapd server ("Courier imapd") states: > Both of these responses appear to be perfectly correct. The differences > are completely superficial. Now we're lost. The problem doesn't seem to be with our imapd proxy (which doesn't modify the data), nor with the imapd server we're using. I'm including an Ethereal dump of what happens when I try to access the nnimap folder. Perhaps someone can point out where the problem lies? Please copy me on your response; I'm following the ding list, but not as close as I would like to... Thanks! -- Marc Packenius, QA freenet.de AG, Entwicklungszentrum Düsseldorf