* mail in MATHEMATICAL MONOSPACE
@ 2020-08-28 17:59 Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2020-08-28 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

got a mail, 𝚃𝚊 𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚓𝚊. 𝙺𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚏 𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘̈𝚛
𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚔𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚙𝚗. for instance, the last char is
MATHEMATICAL MONOSPACE SMALL N. so if you use the
letter it indicates (N in the example), the message
is possible to read. should be a quicker way to do it
or better yet, have Gnus do it by default. I should
ask on gmane.emacs.gnus.general ...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

* Re: mail in MATHEMATICAL MONOSPACE
@ 2020-08-29 14:01 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2020-08-29 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Emanuel,

I didn't understand your email.  Apologies.  What exactly are you
asking, assuming you were asking a question?

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.3.7 on Debian bullseye/sid

* Re: mail in MATHEMATICAL MONOSPACE
@ 2020-08-29 14:37 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2020-08-29 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Emanuel,
ignore my previous post: I've seen your posts in emacs.help about this
so I now understand your post!

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.3.7 on Debian bullseye/sid