From: Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: gnorb doesn't follow up on C-c t on new messages
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 14:53:32 -0700	[thread overview]

Rémi Letot <hobbes@poukram.net> writes:

> Hello again,
>
> now that C-c t works everytime on org headings, I tried it when
> composing a new message with gnus.
>
> If I understand correctly, gnorb should kick in after the message is
> sent so I can link it to an org heading, and manipulate the hading
> (change TODO state, add note,...)
>
> In my case, I do see a message in the minibuffer when I C-c t:
>
> A TODO will be made from this message after it’s sent
>
> But then I send the message and nothing more happens.
>
> There is no error, no warning, no gnorb message of any kind in the
> *Messages* buffer. The message is sent and then nothing.

Thanks for the further reports.

Can you check to see if the Org capture buffer is simply getting buried
during this process? Ie, is there a pending capture buffer hiding
somewhere in your buffer list?

If so, and if you hit "C-c C-c" in that buffer, to finalize the capture,
does it give you a "Selecting deleted buffer" error?

Hopefully both of those things are true, as I have fixes for both of
them!

Thanks again,
Eric