* local mailing list? I think so, but how?
@ 2015-01-08 15:22 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2015-01-08 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

The scenario - I have a project that I've been working on since May
2014 which is now coming to the end. I wish to send it out to 4-5
friends for them to comment on, but without them knowing who the
other people are. I will be the central hub and all mail about it
comes from my friends direct to me, with the other people not
knowing who else is involved or what they have said.

I think I need a very small, very local mailing list, but "maildir"
would be overkill for its small number of participants. Plus,
everyone can see everyone else, which I don't want. I will get more
honest feedback one-to-one.

I have gnus and bbdb available for this mini-project.

But how do I set it up please? I've tried googling for it, with zero
success. I've looked back in the gmane mailing list archive for it
here over the last years postings, again with zero success! I know
what I want to achieve, but I don't know how to do it.

Any ideas please?

Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.1.0

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: local mailing list? I think so, but how?
@ 2015-01-08 16:26 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2015-01-08 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Thursday,  8 Jan 2015 at 15:22, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> The scenario - I have a project that I've been working on since May
> 2014 which is now coming to the end. I wish to send it out to 4-5
> friends for them to comment on, but without them knowing who the
> other people are. I will be the central hub and all mail about it
> comes from my friends direct to me, with the other people not
> knowing who else is involved or what they have said.

You could use the blind carbon copy (BCC, C-c C-f C-b) to put the addresses?

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xFFFCF67D
: in Emacs 25.0.50.1 + Ma Gnus v0.12 + evil-git-2748228