* line-wrapping failing?
@ 2014-10-19 18:41 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-10-19 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I have the strange condition that when I email yahoo groups my message
that leaves me at line-wrapping at 68, does not line-wrap when it is
received back from the yahoo servers! Indeed, one email that I sent of
about 6 paragraphs, came back as just one block of text which made it
difficult to understand the argument in my email!

How can this situation be resolved please?

AFAIK, it leaves me OK, but the yahoo servers are picking up on the lack
of line-endings or something.

Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.94.1

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: line-wrapping failing?
@ 2014-10-19 21:21 ` Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo @ 2014-10-19 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi Sharon,

Sharon Kimble writes:

> I have the strange condition that when I email yahoo groups my
> message that leaves me at line-wrapping at 68, does not
> line-wrap when it is received back from the yahoo servers!
> Indeed, one email that I sent of about 6 paragraphs, came back
> as just one block of text which made it difficult to understand
> the argument in my email!
>
> How can this situation be resolved please?

You could try enabling format=flowed, by calling
`use-hard-newlines' while writing the message.

Best,

--
Jorge.