Hi Sergio, Sergio Durigan Junior writes: > On Thursday, September 18 2014, Peter Münster wrote: > >> Just some ideas: >> - Keep passphrase in ram forever, put these lines in >> ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf: >> default-cache-ttl 99999999 >> max-cache-ttl 99999999 > > Sorry for the long delay in answering. This is the approach I decided, > after all. I am preparing a patch to GPG in order to deal with infinite > ttl's (this is buggy now). Necromancing this thread for a moment to offer my dumb kludge for the pinentry-on-Emacs-over-SSH case: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EasyPG#toc5 The only issue I have with this is that the display is sometimes garbled in the pinentry-curses "window" when entering the passphrase from a terminal session. -- Best, WGG