* Folded subject line with inserted Keywords line
@ 2009-10-03  0:52 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2009-10-03  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I sometimes insert a `^Keywords: WORD1 WORD2' sort of line into the
headers of news or mail I want to be able to find certain things again
at some other time.

And have included `^Keywords:' into `gnus-visible-headers'
Once a message is opened the `Keywords:' line is visible.

Most of them I keep in a certain group.

I'd like to do something so that in that group, I can see that
`keywords' line in summary view.  I'm thinking one could create a
folded Subject line from the Subject line and the Keywords line.

And somehow make messages display the 2 lines in summary view.  So
that my summary view instead of this:

  5O  18-Sep [  12: Steinar Bang        ] Re: .newsrc.eld is a black hole for old groups
  4O  19-Sep [  62: Reiner Steib        ] Re: nnimap and searching articles by message-id
  1O  19-Sep [  32: Reiner Steib        ] gnus-load re (was:[...](-ed HP)

Assuming I've inserted keywords lines, Would look like:

  5O  18-Sep [  12: Steinar Bang        ] Re: .newsrc.eld is a black hole for old groups

That might get kind of messy in general use... but in the single group
I use for this, there will rarely be more than one message per thread,
if there are they would have been sent to this group after `S O p'..
(`gnus-uu-digest-post-forward')