* nnimap and Exchange 2007
@ 2008-03-28 12:27 Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 2008-03-28 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

As of yesterday, we have moved from Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007
and now Gnus won't work.

Yes, I have found the postings that indicate that nnimap won't work with
Exchange 2007 and that it's Microsoft's fault.  Great.  But is there
anything I can do?

I googled and found a posting from Ted Zlatanov discussing "setting up
an IMAP mail source that Gnus uses to download new mail into a local
Maildir".  I've emailed him but maybe someone on this list (or Ted if he
sees this before he seems my email) can tell me what needs to be done?

I have well over 10 years experience with using Gnus to do my email
processing.  I really can't stand the thought of doing it any other way.

Thanks for any help.

...Jake

--
Jake Colman