asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes: > I (sort-of) recently acquired the domain 'sjøgren.org'. > > I just tried sending an email to adam@sjøgren.org - Gnus nicely asked > me if it should translate sjøgren.org to xn--sjgren-cya.org, and I > happily accepted. Your posting just reminded me that I've had and used some fixes for the IDN-handling for some weeks now (since i bought jøssen.dk). The patch doesn't solve your problem as far as I can tell. It fixes the following things though: 1. Decoding articles with more than one IDN-address in the same field (i.e. "To: adam@sjøgren.dk, arne@jøssen.dk") Currently only the last address is decoded, but the patch fixes a regexp in `article-decode-idna-rhs' so all are handled. 2. Also encode and decode address in Reply-To:, Mail-Reply-To: and Mail-Followup-To:. 3. When `message-use-idna is 'ask you will be asked whether to replace the same idna domain once for every time it is in a header (i.e. twice about jøssen.dk for "To: arne@jøssen.dk, palle@jøssen.dk") but the replacement is done the first time for both/all. The patch only asks once for the same idna domain in each header, but will still ask twice about jøssen.dk if it is present in both say To: and Reply-To: (that would require a bigger rewrite of the idna handling). Kind regards, -- Arne Jørgensen