but this uses gnus-no-server, which obviously starts Gnus. Is there a more efficient way to accomplish sending mails outside of Gnus, such that a) a copy of the message is sent to myself¹, or b) a Gcc header is used, causing the message to be stored in gnus-message-archive-group? Thanks in advance for any suggestions, Sebastian +---- *Footnotes* ----+ ¹ Using e.g. Bcc, being careful to add my address if such a header already exists with some entries, or the header is added with my address in it. -- Sebastian P. Luque