* use scoring in some groups
@ 2003-10-01 15:18 Denis Dzyubenko
From: Denis Dzyubenko @ 2003-10-01 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Is it possible to use scoring only in some groups, based on regexp ?

--
Denis.

* Re: use scoring in some groups
@ 2003-10-01 16:00 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2003-10-01 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Denis> Is it possible to use scoring only in some groups, based on regexp ?

I do it by putting the groups I want scored in a topic and then
putting a group parameter on the topic:

 (gnus-use-scoring t)

[actually, I really do the inverse of this and put all the groups I
don't want scored together [inboxes, etc] and change the t to a nil]

* Re: use scoring in some groups
@ 2003-10-01 17:22   ` Denis Dzyubenko
From: Denis Dzyubenko @ 2003-10-01 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 09:00:58 -0700,
 Wes Hardaker(WH) wrote to me:

WH> I do it by putting the groups I want scored in a topic and then
WH> putting a group parameter on the topic:

WH>  (gnus-use-scoring t)

thanks, that's I searched for.

--