* Colorized and cleaned Buttons
@ 2003-01-13  0:33 Julien Avarre
From: Julien Avarre @ 2003-01-13  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Whereas, I don't use the tool-bar-mode, I found Gnus buttons not very sexy.
So Sunday, I tried to colorize and cleaning some.

You can see a gallery on :

http://megarezo.org/perso/eole/gnus/images.html

Larsi said to be careful with the colors' number. I've tried on Gnu
Emacs 21.3.50 and it seems to be OK.

I think those buttons should be all remade from scratch, but I haven't
the time for that. I'm quite overbooked this days, so I'll try to make
them assorted together.

Any suggestions ?

--
Julien ``Eole'' Avarre