* nnmaildir showing unread messages when there are none.
@ 2002-07-22 18:48 Josh Huber
From: Josh Huber @ 2002-07-22 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steps to reproduce:

1) enter your inbox
2) send mail to yourself, or have someone send you mail
3) check for new mail using / N, and read the new mail
4) exit the summary buffer and type g in the groups buffer

For me, the group I was just in mysteriously shows 9 unread messages,
but when I enter the group there are no new messages shown.

After this, things behave normally.
--
Josh Huber

* Re: nnmaildir showing unread messages when there are none.
@ 2002-07-23 18:07 ` Paul Jarc
From: Paul Jarc @ 2002-07-23 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Josh Huber <huber+dated+1027795579.88982f@alum.wpi.edu> wrote:
> Steps to reproduce:
>
> 1) enter your inbox
> 2) send mail to yourself, or have someone send you mail
> 3) check for new mail using / N, and read the new mail
> 4) exit the summary buffer and type g in the groups buffer

I can't reproduce this.  I have a similar problem after deleting some
articles sometimes, though.  The article numbering work is almost
done; after that, this problem might disappear, and if it doesn't, we
can investigate more then.

paul

* Re: nnmaildir showing unread messages when there are none.
@ 2002-07-23 18:15   ` Josh Huber
From: Josh Huber @ 2002-07-23 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

prj@po.cwru.edu (Paul Jarc) writes:

> The article numbering work is almost done; after that, this problem
> might disappear, and if it doesn't, we can investigate more then.

Good news.  I can wait :)

--
Josh Huber