* Dynamical grouping
@ 2002-07-04  8:52 Boris DAIX
       [not found] ` <m38z4rojgn.fsf@ID-87814.user.dfncis.de>
From: Boris DAIX @ 2002-07-04  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

   I've (not easily...) made fancy splitting for grouping
mailing-lists among other stuff, and as I've subscribed to many Debian
lists, I'd like to get their groups dynamically. So I've put this :

    ("Resent-Sender"
    (any
	"debian-\\(\\w+\\)\\(-request\\)?@lists\\.debian\\.org"
	"debian-\\1.list")

But it doesn't match "debian-user-french@lists.debian.org" that falls
in my mail.misc (the last rule).

Could someone tell me what to add to this so that it matches this "two
dashes" list ?

Regards,

Boris

P.S.: how to see already read (so hidden) mails in summary buffer,
among not-read-yet others ?

* Re: Dynamical grouping
       [not found] ` <m38z4rojgn.fsf@ID-87814.user.dfncis.de>
@ 2002-07-04  9:36   ` Boris DAIX
From: Boris DAIX @ 2002-07-04  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

ding@gnus.org writes:

> Boris DAIX <Boris.Daix@insa-lyon.fr> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>    I've (not easily...) made fancy splitting for grouping
>> mailing-lists among other stuff, and as I've subscribed to many Debian
>> lists, I'd like to get their groups dynamically. So I've put this :
>>
>>     ("Resent-Sender"
>>     (any
>> 	"debian-\\(\\w+\\)\\(-request\\)?@lists\\.debian\\.org"
>> 	"debian-\\1.list")
>>
>> But it doesn't match "debian-user-french@lists.debian.org" that falls
>> in my mail.misc (the last rule).
>>
>> Could someone tell me what to add to this so that it matches this "two
>> dashes" list ?
> [...]
>
> I'll give it a try:
>
> "debian-\\(\\(?:\\w\\|-\\)+\\)\\(-request\\)?@lists\\.debian\\.org"
>

> [I don't know if you need the "\\(-request\\)?"-part anymore.]
>
>> P.S.: how to see already read (so hidden) mails in summary buffer,
>> among not-read-yet others ?
>
> 'C-u RET' to see all messages. `C-u 100 RET' (shorthand in Gnus:
> `100 RET') to see the last 100 messages.

Many thanks and sorry about this.

> try the newsgroup gnu.emacs.gnus, instead. I think it is available as
> a mailing list, too.
>

>     -- Oliver
>
> --
> Oliver Scholz               16 Messidor an 210 de la Révolution
> Taunusstr. 25               Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!
> 60329 Frankfurt a. M.
> Tel. (069) 97 40 99 42

Boris