ShengHuo ZHU writes: > > When I type `f' to follow up to this person's posts, my new message is > > given a To field with the value of to-address, and a Cc field with the > > value of the original poster's Mail-Followup-To. > MFT is new in oGnus. Well, probally time to change to ognus. But the above behaviour is wrong IMHO. Shouldn't it only use the content of the MFT-header? Just like a Follow-up header in a news message don't get reply sent to both the group the message get read in and the content of the Folloe-Up header. -- GNU sutter vel i det hele taget på mange måder når man først er holdt op med at falde i svime over at det er frit. Synd vi ikke har andet... - Hanne Munkholm