On 14 February 2019 08:49 Norman Walsh, wrote: > Hello world, > > I use nnmail-split-fancy to route incoming mail to any of a few dozen > (or more) folders. Very occasionally, and with no discernable pattern, > I find a message in the wrong folder. (I have no idea how often this > actually happens, but I only notice very occasionally.) > > So, for example, I find a message in “acmecorp.sales” that’s clearly > part of a thread that I’ve been reading in “acmecorp.mac-users” (in > this case). I type “B q” and Gnus (v5.13 btw) says: > > This message would go to archive.2019-02, acmecorp.mac-users > > Yeah. Except, it didn’t. It want to “acmecorp.sales”. > > Any clue how to debug this? Just a hunch, perhaps you want to check nnmail-mail-splitting-decodes I have (setq nnmail-mail-splitting-decodes t)