Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Daniel Dehennin writes: > >> This version of the patch[1] fixes two problems of the previous one: >> >> 1. some SPLIT where duplicated because the group name was present in >> “gnus-newsrc-alist” and in “gnus-parameters” >> >> 2. using only groups from “gnus-newsrc-alist” avoid creating new ones >> automatically when splitting, now, a user just need to: >> 1. add a new entry to “gnus-parameters” >> 2. update “nnmail-split-fancy” with “gnus-group-split-update” >> 3. subscribe to the new mailing list >> 4. the splitting will create the new group automatically when the >> first mail arrives > > Thanks; I've now applied this to Ma Gnus 0.10. Perhaps something needs > to be documented in the manual, too? I don't think, because the documentation of Group Mail Splitting already says it use Group parameters. I mostly consider this as a fix to behave like described in the documentation ;-) Regards. -- Daniel Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x7A6FE2DF