* Problems with gnus registry (does not save registry-marks)
@ 2012-10-02 20:32 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2012-10-02 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello

(Using Xemacs 21.5.32 Mule) no gnus 0.18 I have the
following problem.

I think I posted this a while ago but to my knowledge it is
not settled.
I used gnus-registry successfully a while ago but under the
new version I obtain when I start gnus:

 "The Gnus registry could not be loaded from
 ~/.gnus.registry.eioio, creating a new one"

My setting is:

(setq gnus-registry-max-entries 2500
 gnus-registry-track-extra '(sender subject recipient))

(gnus-registry-initialize)

(defalias 'gnus-user-format-function-M 'gnus-registry-article-marks-to-names)

I can add registry-marks to articles but when I close and
restart the above message appears.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-02 20:32 UTC | newest]