Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > I've actually made some progress on the No Gnus t-shirt. I was going > to > do it last year, but it kinda sorta makes more sense to have it > coincide > with the Emacs 24 release, since that has the released version of No > Gnus. > > Anyway, the two bits I want to have on the front of the shirt is a > lightning printed in silver ink, and the Gnus logo in a different > colour: > > > It'll be a black shirt. I haven't decided on the Gnus logo colour, or > where to place the logo exactly, but it might end up looking something > like that image above. Probably not, though. > d> The back will say "No Gnus is good news", somehow, but no matter how I > arrange the words, it looks kinda odd. But I'm thinking something > along > these lines: I'm loving it! And I want one. It sound at least as awesome as my Orgmode shirt :) I am not gut with the Gimp, but the new version is fun to work with!