* auto-expire no longer inherited from topics?
@ 2012-02-01 15:36 Greg Troxel
From: Greg Troxel @ 2012-02-01 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I am running gnus master from within the last week or so.

I use topics, and on some topics have properties (auto-expire t).  This
used to be inherited by all the groups in the topic (IMAP folders that
get mailinglist mail delivered into them).  But now, this isn't
happening, and the messages are marked R but not E, and on re-entry O
(just like they should be if auto-expire were not enabled).

Is this intentional, or a bug?

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 194 bytes --]

* Re: auto-expire no longer inherited from topics?
@ 2012-02-01 18:11 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2012-02-01 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg Troxel; +Cc: ding

Greg Troxel <gdt@work.lexort.com> writes:

> I use topics, and on some topics have properties (auto-expire t).  This
> used to be inherited by all the groups in the topic (IMAP folders that
> get mailinglist mail delivered into them).

Topic parameters were broken in No Gnus until a few days ago, but is
fixed now.

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Sent from my Rome