On Fri, Feb 25 2011, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > I don't know the answer and don't have a usable XEmacs or Emacs 23 setup > to test. But your question makes me wonder if we should have such a > thing. I've been planning for *years* to set up a build farm for the > latest Emacs trunk checkout; adding XEmacs and a few other instances > shouldn't be too hard. For Gnus specifically it would let us find out > very quickly if a checkin breaks compatibility, and we can think of a > way to do "testing" branches to test changes without putting them in the > master branch. I'd be glad. I'm not really familiar nor friendly with Emacs < 24 nor Emacs, so that would definitively help. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info