On Wed, Feb 09 2011, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > So, Paso Robles (well, the wines as Justin) inspired me to do some more > thinking about Gnus syncing and stuff. > > I'm juggling two laptops, as well as my home account when reading > news/mail now. And I think these sort of syncing problems are going to > get to be a bigger deal this summer, when the new MeeGo phones are being > released. You can stop here: http://lwn.net/Articles/427035/rss > You cloud-enable the servers/groups you're interested in having be > device-independent. For me, this would be Gmane/Gwene groups, as well > as my home IMAP server. The cloud needs to know IMAP has already a subscription methods in its protocol. The rest does not interest me. I will never trust any external service I do not run to store any personal information. And I think there's much important thing to do/fix in Gnus than such a thing. :) And developing a cloud service to store a .el file is not something I consider worth it; people using things like Org have already to find a solution to store and share their data. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info