* odd behavior of gnus-summary-kill-thread
@ 2011-01-27  0:05 Randal L. Schwartz
From: Randal L. Schwartz @ 2011-01-27  0:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I have:

(set
  gnus-build-sparse-threads 'some
  gnus-thread-hide-subtree t
)

and this worked for years when I used gnus-summary-kill-thread.

Lately (can't be sure exactly when), about a third of the time
when I "kill a thread" (I think when I'm on a phony article), the cursor
bounces to the very end of summary line, which of course pushes
everything else off the edge to the left.  Ugly.  And I have to hit ^A
to get back to seeing the beginnings of the subject lines.

Is this combination no longer supported, or do I need to add some new
setting to make it work like it did before?