* [nnimap] deleting obsolete lines in summary-buffer
@ 2009-10-08 20:55 Sven Bretfeld
From: Sven Bretfeld @ 2009-10-08 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gnus

Hi list

Is there a way to delete die-hard summary-buffer entries of removed
messages?

This might be a server problem. Sometimes a group continues to show an
entry for messages which are deleted or shifted to another group. The
lines become visible when entering this group with the C-u prefix, and
they are counted when Gnus counts the number of messages contained in
this group. There are no message bodies or headers, just the line
showing the sender, subject and the O-flag. Am I the only one who has
this phenomenon?

Sorry, that I ask for this problem again, but I still have no solution.
And these lines annoy me.

Help appreciated

Sven

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-10-08 20:55 UTC | newest]