* buffers no longer fontified
@ 2009-09-05 12:53 Dan Griswold
From: Dan Griswold @ 2009-09-05 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I'm quite stumped on this.

Last night, gnus went from fancy to ugly. I don't have any idea what I
did to cause it, but I am willing to admit that it was in fact something
I did. The group and summary buffers now use only the default face. (The
article and server buffers appear as before, using appropriate variety
of faces.)

In case it's relevant, gnus-visual is set to its default. I'm using Gnus
5.13 under Emacs 23.1.50.1.

Does anybody here have a guess as to what caused this, or how I might
try fixing it? Or even going about tracking down the problem?

Thanks,

Dan

--
Dan Griswold