* nnmairix problem after nnmaildir -> nnimap switch
@ 2009-05-04 21:19 Dan Davison
From: Dan Davison @ 2009-05-04 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I haven't quite got nnmairix working after switching from nnmaildir to
nnimap. When I start gnus I'm getting

Opening nnmairix server on mairix-server...done
apply: Symbol's function definition is void: nnmaildir-open-server

However, there is no mention of nnmaildir any longer in my gnus config,
so I assume it must be getting an instruction to use nnmaildir from some
persistent gnus data stored within my maildirs: I've tried renaming the
zz_mairix-mairix-1 maildir folder, but the error message persists (and a
new one is created). How should I get nnmairix to forget about nnmaildir?

Thanks,

Dan