* nnrss vs. gnus-summary-line-format %L Lines
@ 2008-03-10  5:54 jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2008-03-10  5:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Gentlemen, gnus-summary-line-format's
  %L   Number of lines in the article (integer)
just shows up as "?" in nnrss.

As obviously the article has already been rigorously processes by
nnrss, one would think it only proper to remember to stick a Lines:
header in what is sent I suppose from nnrss to the rest of gnus, so we
can see a proper %L value. Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-03-10  5:54 UTC | newest]