Shanks N writes: > Hello, > > In the previous version of No gnus 0.4/0.5, entering a nnml group with > mails in digest format, the following was the behaviour. > > 1. Hit C-d to read the digest mail > 2. hit q to quit reading the above > 3. Cursor moves to next digest mail > > With the version below, the cursor continues to stay on the same mail > line on the Summary page. Speaking of which, I've always been bothered by a similar feature: when exiting a summary buffer, the next group line is selected. In fact, if I want the next group to be selected, I just don't exit the group and continue `n'-ing. Can we make it customizable?