Hello, Tying to play with Gnus spliting, I see that gnus-group-split-setup do not care about gnus-parameters. I attach a patch to take care of gnus-parameters in gnus-group-split-fancy. I define gnus-group-split-prepare-parameters, it take an optional argument or use gnus-parameters, to return an alist like the (cdr gnus-newsrc-alist), then I append both in gnus-group-split-fancy. What do you think about this idea ? Regards. -- Daniel 'NebuchadnezzaR' Dehennin Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x2A408F69