* functions as fields in gnus-alias
@ 2005-01-30 20:01 Sebastian Luque
From: Sebastian Luque @ 2005-01-30 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anybody encountered problems using a custom function to produce a
signature with gnus-alias package? Whenever I choose an identity that uses
that function, I receive an error (I can provide it next message, but
something like function void), and the signature is not inserted. The function
works ok without that package, just using posting-styles. My guess is that
gnus-alias expects something different from the output of this function. Here
is how set it up (not working):

(setq gnus-alias-identity-alist
      '(("default" "" "name <myemail@domain>" nil "" "~/.signature")
	("alternate" "default" "" "" nil "" custom-sig)))

I tried it both through the customize interface and putting it in .gnus.el,
but no luck. Thanks for any ideas.

--
Best wishes,
Sebastian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-30 20:01 UTC | newest]