Hannu Koivisto writes: > > A somewhat related issue: it seems that message sets > auto-fill-inhibit-regexp so that it matches header lines. I find > it very irritating that, not surprisingly, that regexp matches > lines that look like header lines in the body too. If it is > neccessary to disable auto-fill for header lines, it should be done > by some other means. I use the fragment below, with mail-header-separator to distinguish header and body. It also disables auto-fill if you happen to be editing a #part manually. I suppose that should have #mml and stuff too, but #part is enough for me. I've posted this before, apologies to those seeing it for the third time.