* todo list
@ 2000-01-28  5:22 Clinton Roy
From: Clinton Roy @ 2000-01-28  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the new features for gnus thread there was mention of a half
completed todo list feature/backend/thingy, could someone
give me a pointer?

Looking for a specific todo list in a todo list thread is hard, even
with nnir :)

bye
--
``All alone in space and time''
		-- Placebo

* Re: todo list
@ 2000-01-28 10:27 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-01-28 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Clinton Roy <latte@uq.net.au> writes:

> In the new features for gnus thread there was mention of a half
> completed todo list feature/backend/thingy, could someone
> give me a pointer?

I think some people just use one of the existing backends to do it.  I
have made a half-assed attempt at writing something new:

ftp://ls6-ftp.cs.uni-dortmund.de/pub/src/emacs/todo-gnus.el

It probably won't work, though.  Hm.  Somebody told me about wanting
to hack on it...  Hm.  Ah, found him: John Wiegley <johnw@gnu.org>.  I
hope John doesn't mind

kai

* Re: todo list
@ 2000-01-28 10:29 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2000-01-28 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Ick.  I wanted to include the URL for his scheduling project:
http://www.emacs.org/~johnw/emacs_sch.html

I hope John doesn't mind me posting that pointer :-)  I don't know how
much he has been able to do w.r.t. todo-gnus.el.

kai