* mailcrypt with pgnus?
@ 1999-10-12 20:57 Hal Snyder
From: Hal Snyder @ 1999-10-12 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using GNU Emacs 20.3, pgnus-0.97, (and nnimap-0.130 if that
matters). Is anyone with a similar configuration using mailcrypt?

If so, which version of mailcrypt is recommended for pgnus?
What is the best place to install it - /usr/local/share/emacs/site_lisp?
What's needed in .emacs/.gnus?

I'm having trouble getting the mailcrypt menu to show up and more
recently invoking mc- functions at all. Pgp-2.6.3 is installed and
reachable as "pgp" from PATH. I *think* I've followed instructions and
it used to work with pgnus-0.95, many .gnuses ago. :-(

TIA.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-10-12 20:57 UTC | newest]