From: Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
To: Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: problems with gnus having just updated emacs from git
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 16:50:18 +0000	[thread overview]

On Tuesday, 26 Jan 2021 at 08:46, Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
> Yup, that's probably it. It's caused some other difficulties, so I'm
> going to back that out of master in a little bit. The above is helpful
> for debugging, though! Thanks for reporting.

You're very welcome.  Eventually, gnus did allow me into the gnus group
I mentioned in previous post.  But still very slow, loading all headers
from the server and, funnily enough, displaying all the messages in the
group even though all but one previously seen & read.

Let me know when you've backed it out so I can update & build my emacs
again.

thank you,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.4 on Debian bullseye/sid