* New branch: girzel/gnus-headers
@ 2021-01-03  7:50 Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2021-01-03  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Eric has made a new branch for testing new Group entry header parsing
stuff, and it would be nice to get some testing before it's merged.

It's especially interesting to get some testing if you're using the Gnus
Agent, or use the cache extensively.

$ git checkout girzel/gnus-headers

in the Emacs repository and give it a test.

I'm using it now, and I've seen no problems so far.