Gnus development mailing list
From: Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: [RFC] [WIP] Creating icalendar event invitations
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 17:28:21 +0100

On Monday, 15 Jun 2020 at 09:18, Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
> I think it would be great to be able to create events starting from an
> Org heading. Perhaps I've already got an event set up inside Org, and
> I'd like to use it to compose an invitation. The various values could be
> taken from heading properties, and the timestamp.

And, taking this one step further, being able to create the entry in my
org file from org's agenda view and have it email participants!  :-)

But just being able to send invites from email (gnus) is a major step
forward; everything else is icing on the cake.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.3.7 on Debian bullseye/sid