* nnselect feature request: rename groups
@ 2017-05-07  3:48 Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2017-05-07  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I expect this is already on your todo list, but if not: it would be
great to implement nnselect-request-rename-group.

* Re: nnselect feature request: rename groups
@ 2017-05-09  9:01 ` Andrew Cohen
From: Andrew Cohen @ 2017-05-09  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

    Eric> I expect this is already on your todo list, but if not: it
    Eric> would be great to implement nnselect-request-rename-group.

Done! And now that nnselect is a real backend the fancy code that does
this is

(deffoo nnselect-request-rename-group (_group _new-name &optional _server)
  t)

:)

* Re: nnselect feature request: rename groups
@ 2017-05-10  0:23   ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2017-05-10  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Andrew Cohen <cohen@bu.edu> writes:

>     Eric> I expect this is already on your todo list, but if not: it
>     Eric> would be great to implement nnselect-request-rename-group.
>

> Done! And now that nnselect is a real backend the fancy code that does
> this is
>

> (deffoo nnselect-request-rename-group (_group _new-name &optional _server)
>   t)
>

> :)

Nearly-object-oriented is pretty nice :)