Julien Danjou writes: > On Sat, May 04 2013, Albert Krewinkel wrote: >> [...] made a few adjustments to the code. [...] > This is on a my TODO for years, thanks for your awesome job. Thank you for the uplifting words; I'm glad I can give something back to the awesomeness that is gnus and emacs. > I'd be happy to merge this upstream. Did you sign the FSF copyright > assignment yet? Considering the amount of patches, I think you'll need > that first. The patches by themself are rather small, I tried to make it easy to follow my changes. Totally forgot about the copyright-assignment, sent out the email today. I hope for the paperwork to be here soonish and will let you know when the process is finished. Cheers, Albert