* org-preview-latex-fragment on a article
@ 2012-03-18 18:02 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2012-03-18 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello

This is a similar subject as in my previous email.

org-preview-latex-fragment "replaces" TeX constructs
like $\int$ by png which were generated in a TeX run.
I can use this function in buffer when I edit email, but I
would like to apply the function to an email I receive. This
cannot be done such as since the article is not writable,
but gnus-article-fill-cited-article also changes in a way an
article, how can I do something similar with
org-preview-latex-fragment?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-03-18 18:02 UTC | newest]