* Sharing setup between different computers?
@ 2012-02-13 20:02 Michael Heerdegen
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Michael Heerdegen @ 2012-02-13 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I currently ply between two locations in Germany.  At both locations, I
have a desktop computer and read news via Gnus.  I want to transfer my
setup including which groups I have subscribed, which articles I have
read, which ones I have ticked etc, between the two locations.

Is it safe to just copy .newsrc.eld and .newsrc (besides the gnus init
file, of course) from one computer to the other, or can this lead to
problems?  Or is there maybe a better method?

Thanks for your answers,

Michael.