On Fri, Jan 27 2012 18:27 (@1327685245), Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Raphael Kubo da Costa writes: > >> As an example, viewing <874o262tc7.fsf@hati.baby-gnu.org> sent to this >> list with a revision prior to b895e61 shows me both the example Lisp >> code and the patch at the end with syntax highlighting, whereas using >> any Gnus revision starting with b895e61 no syntax highlighting is >> applied. > > I'm unable to reproduce this. The article in question is highlighted > nicely when I look at it with the current Emacs 24. Do I have to set any variables for this to work? Just re-tried it with gnus from now and emacs24 from 3 days ago and neither the org-block nor the patch are fontified, only the headers. Clean $HOME, emacs -Q. running on an updated archlinux box, output from `report-emacs-bug' attached; maybe something's fishy there?