On Mon, Sep 06 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Hm. Should the Message citation yanking function mark the text as > having hard newlines if this setting is in effect, perhaps? How does > one mark a region as having hard newlines? Intercepting `yank' and adding hard newlines may be a fix, but I don't know if it's the easiest and more obvious one. Removing the final `fill-region' or whatever is called when pressing C-c C-c might be enough. I'm just not sure what is exactly done when pressing C-c C-c. Maybe I should try `debug-on-entry'. :) -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info