* gnus-cvs - gmm-image-load-path function void
@ 2006-03-06 18:28 Graham Murray
From: Graham Murray @ 2006-03-06 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Using the latest cvs of both emacs-22 and gnus, gnus will not start in
a windowing environment as it complains that gmm-image-load-path
function is void. Works OK in a text mode screen.

* Re: gnus-cvs - gmm-image-load-path function void
@ 2006-03-06 20:33 ` Graham Murray
From: Graham Murray @ 2006-03-06 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Graham Murray <graham@gmurray.org.uk> writes:

> Using the latest cvs of both emacs-22 and gnus, gnus will not start in
> a windowing environment as it complains that gmm-image-load-path
> function is void. Works OK in a text mode screen.

Is working OK now after updating again from cvs. Thanks

* Re: gnus-cvs - gmm-image-load-path function void
@ 2006-03-06 22:23   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2006-03-06 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Mar 06 2006, Graham Murray wrote:

> Graham Murray <graham@gmurray.org.uk> writes:
>
>> Using the latest cvs of both emacs-22 and gnus, gnus will not start in
>> a windowing environment as it complains that gmm-image-load-path
>> function is void. Works OK in a text mode screen.
>
> Is working OK now after updating again from cvs. Thanks

Yes, after your mail, I added an alias as a quick fix.

(The correct way is to rename the function in the callers too.  I'll
do that tomorrow.)

Thanks for your report.

Bye, Reiner.
--