* bogofilter setup examples
@ 2005-04-19 22:16 Sebastian Luque
From: Sebastian Luque @ 2005-04-19 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I'm trying to set bogofilter (0.94.4) up with gnus 5.10.7 (Debian
package) in GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i386-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll
bars) of 2005-03-17 on trouble, modified by Debian. I've read the relevant
sections of the manual, but I'm having trouble understanding how I should
proceed. Can somebody please point to some source where I can find
examples?

I have all my incoming mail in different nnmaildir groups, and would like
to have bogofilter tag all the incoming mail and put it in a
nnmaildir:Spam group. It also seems possible to manually mark messages as
spam or ham from within any group, and have gnus move the spam marked
messages to the spam group upon exit, or just leave it there if it's ham.
I understand it's also possible to use both actions to train bogofilter
and update its word database. Hopefully I can learn how to do these things
from an examples web page.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,
--