Hi, In gnu.emacs.gnus there was a discussion that resulted in the following message: and Simon Josefsson suggesting the possibility of a `gnus-gcc-inhibit-security' variable that would suppress the processing of `#secure' MML directives when posting via GCC. What do people think? I like the idea, and would like to see it implemented. In fact, I'm willing to try implementing it myself, but I'm new here ;-) and just starting to find my way around the Gnus code. So if this does seem like a good idea and no one else wants to do it, I'll start writing... -- Marshall T. Vandegrift They were all, one might say, nonexistent, but each non-existed in an entirely different way. -- Stanislaw Lem, /The Cyberiad/