On 19 Mar 2003, D. Goel wrote: > IOW, i use e much more than E, and so exchange their meanings. > > Do most of you too? If so, this is a request to consider exchanging > them by default.. I would strongly suggest against such requests. Whereas I use E more often than e and F -- than f, keyboard shortcuts are meant to be a habbit. That is, pressing without thinking. Many people are used to e and E. Personally I *hate*, when shortcuts are changed (breaking my daily mail reading process, believe me) without a very good reason. -- I accept RFC3156 and RFC1991-compatible encrypted mail. PGP key fingerprint: 123A 7CCE 6E26 6233 0D87 E01A A0F8 3524 FCD8 1841